University of North Georgia
Dahlonega, Georgia, USA
Coed - University
We are a senior military college and The Military College of Georgia ranked among the top 25 public universities in the south by U.S. News and World Report, and among the top 100 best values in the nation by Kiplinger's. The Corps of Cadets develops leaders of character who embody the Army's values and are prepared for the global leadership challenges of the 21st Century.
Cadets live by a code of honor and learn leadership in a structured, disciplined environment that complements their academic education and prepares them for a lifetime of success. Since 1873, members of the Corps of Cadets have learned the principles of leadership by serving as cadet leaders in positions of increasing responsibility. Cadets develop their leadership abilities while enjoying all the benefits of student life at one of the nation's top higher education universities.
- Very affordable: out-of-state cadets pay in-state tuition saving more than $50,000 over four years.
- Nestled in the beautiful foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains: home to the mountain phase of the Army's Ranger school.
- The Corps of Cadets has over 750 cadets and is consistently ranked as the Nation's best Army ROTC program. About 8,000 civilian undergraduate students. Blends the cadet military/leadership opportunity with a regular college experience. There is no military obligation to participate in the Corps of Cadets.
- Good quality of life. Cadets live in Cadet-only modern residence halls; eat in a modern dining facility; work out in a state-of-the art fitness center; and study in an up-to-date library-technology complex.
- Leading the way in leadership, international affairs, critical language, and cyber education.
- Looking for disciplined young men and women who want to be leaders.