Title: College Recruitment & Enrollment Manager
Job Type: 12-month, Full-Time
The Recruitment & Enrollment Manager will oversee the College’s recruitment, admissions and enrollment processes and is part of the cadet services team. The manager is expected to produce deliverables within a diverse, fast paced environment, collaborate effectively across teams and juggle multiple projects and initiatives simultaneously. This position will report to the Provost of the College.
- Efficiently manage the admissions selection process.
- Enhance successful recruitment and outreach efforts to increase interest from prospective students.
- Participate in recruiting events to attract and source students as needed.
- Manage the process of decision letters and forms.
- Provide appropriate follow-up communication with prospective students regarding inquiries on course content, campus and cadet life, and scholarship opportunities.
- Serve on internal committees as needed.
- Represent the college to prospective cadets at recruiting and job fairs and conferences.
- Design, implement and execute recruitment and outreach strategy that will influence and increase applications and admits.
- Conduct informational sessions (face to face or virtual).
- Work with the Marketing department to maintain recruitment materials and the college admissions website.
- Design and conceptualize new programs for recruiting and create new project plans for incorporating recruiting strategies.
- Manage, progressively process, and maintain applications through the initial application phase to enrollment.
- Increase College presence and develop new recruitment and outreach initiatives.
- Participate in the in-person orientation sessions.
- Compile data and materials to prepare reports and summaries for management.
- Design analytics from the new CRM to determine student trends.
- Serve as the point person for CRM.
- Provide students with information on courses, undergraduate admissions workshops and admissions contacts.
- Work with advising staff and transfer services to streamline student enrollment.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Three years of Student Services and Higher Education experience required, preferably in an Admissions or Registrar’s office.
- Knowledge of CRMs and other supportive databases.
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team setting.
- Master’s Degree in Business, Education, Communications or related field strongly preferred.
- Proficient in university admissions and registration systems.
- Knowledge of FERPA regulations and the ability to handle confidential information.
- Experience working with multiple demands, schedules and work styles.
- Ability to prioritize various tasks and assignments.
- Sharp record keeping skills with attention to detail.
- Computer and database literacy and proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint for digital presentations).