Missouri Military Academy seeks a full time Residential Leadership Advisor. This position is responsible for the care and instruction of cadets in the residence life setting and ensures a safe and secure living environment. This position requires an individual who will be a Leader, a Teacher, and a Role Model for young men. Individual must be able to develop strong relationships with cadets, families, and teaching faculty. This is a 12 month full time position for the evening shift, typically 3:30pm – 11:30pm.
Specific job requirements include but are not limited to the following
- Directly work with students with an emphasis on academic achievement, physical fitness,
and character and social development.
- This position requires an individual who will be a Leader, a Teacher, and a Mentor for young men.
- Demonstrate and develop cadet leadership within their company and corps.
- Strong communications skills
- Supervisory, counseling, training, or instructor experience
- Professional judgement
- Ability to participate in physical training
- Passion to make a difference in young men’s lives.
- Prior military with honorable discharge as verified on DD214.
- Bachelor degree
Please submit resume and cover letter to: Amy Groves, HR Director.